Welcome to the Resource Hub!
Here, you’ll find information about the free college and career planning tools available to California students, parents, and educators on CaliforniaColleges.edu, the State of California’s official college and career planning platform. CaliforniaColleges.edu also serves as the foundation of the California Cradle-to-Career (C2C) System tools.
All California students deserve the opportunity to earn a college degree and pursue the career of their dreams. CaliforniaColleges.edu makes it possible for students to plan their career, apply to college, and get financial aid ― for free ― all on one website.
― Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
Apply to Our Student Fellowship Program
Attention graduating seniors and recent high school graduates! Are you looking for a professional development opportunity for this Summer and Fall? Consider applying to our new 17-week Fellowship Program! Check out the link below for more information.
What kind of life do you want after high school? CaliforniaColleges.edu will help you figure it out and give you the tools to make it happen.
- Discover your interests and values.
- Find careers, colleges, or training to reach your goals.
- Learn how to find money to pay for college.
- Launch college and financial aid applications.
- Monitor all your progress in one place.
Your child is taking a big step toward their future. CaliforniaColleges.edu will empower you to help them along their journey.
- Support your child’s college and career planning.
- Keep an eye on their academic progress.
- Learn about money that can help them pay for college.
- Help them navigate applying for college and financial aid.
You want what’s best for your students. CaliforniaColleges.edu makes it easy to monitor their progress and guide them to success.
- Save time and effort with simple, informative lessons students can complete on their own.
- View reports to help you offer counseling that meets your students’ needs.
- Make data-driven decisions to improve student outcomes at your school or district.
- Access resources and virtual training to make the best use of the tools.
As established by AB 132, we work at the school district level to ensure that all students are able to access the free tools on CaliforniaColleges.edu and help districts:
- Make higher education more equitable and accessible for all students.
- Ensure continuity of college planning and application processes during on-site and remote learning.
- Improve “a-g” completion rates.
- Make compliance for Universal FAFSA requirement (AB 469) easier through intuitive reporting tools.
In order to access CaliforniaColleges.edu, your school district must be either a Partner District or a district using Basic Accounts. See our list of Partner Districts or contact your school counselor to check whether your district uses Basic Accounts. If your school district is not currently using CaliforniaColleges.edu, we encourage you to share information with your school district about how to access the free tools.
Looking for More Resources?
We encourage you to explore all of the resources about CaliforniaColleges.edu on our Resources page, including information on all the tools available on the platform, how to bring CaliforniaColleges.edu to your district, and how to sign up for an account!